Steel Jack (HVS/HKB Series)
* Hardlift steel jacks HVS and HKB are developed in accordance with the latest safety regulations. With milled rack, geared wheels and tempered parts of driving gear.
* In accordance with DIN 7355 (type HVS).
* Suitable for lifting loads of any type.
* With lifting body.
* Safety crank with folding handle.
* ype HKB comes with low body height.
* Lifting either with fixed toe or on clawed head.
* All construction components standardized.
* Low expenditure of force through optimal ratio.
|Model||Safe Working Load||Height of Load||Lifting Height||Height of Claw in Lowest Position||Net Weight|